does anyone have both these wii games??

Options
I have just dance (2) for the wii and i want to buy zumba.
I am just wondering how the 2 compare in all aspects.

Any info would be appreciated.

Does zumba have multi player option??

Replies

• RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Zumba has a 2 player option. I have both games. Just dance 2 is more for fun/enjoyment and zumba, I would say is boring as a game but as a workout, its super fun!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have both. I've only played Zumba a few times ( I just got it a few days ago). For fun I prefer Just Dance 2 but for exercise Zumba is WAY better :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I like just dance 2 way better! For me I like that there are maybe 3-5 "moves" per song so once you get the hang of it you can do pretty well. I can easily dance for over an hour!

Zumba meh I am very uncoordinated and spend most of the time trying to figure it out rather then burning calories. I just don't feel like I am moving much to get any benefit from it.
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have both Just dance is really fun ! I love it I and I also love Zumba I can kick your butt if you work at it !! and I have only done easy so far !
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I agree with RobertaG... Just Dance 2 is fun while burning some calories but zumba is more of a workout and isnt as much fun as the other ;)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    So if I wanted to buy another wii game I maybe should just buy the original just dance so I can have more of the same but different songs?
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    *bump*
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    Did you download the additional songs for Just Dance 2 also? I know there are other versions out there, like the Michael Jackson dance one. Check out whats out there and see if it has songs you like.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I would download songs you love! I know Firework can be downloaded for Free :)
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    Options
    I use just dance 2 everyday...I go into the intense program which sets a goal of 2000 sweat points per day and 14000 sweat points for the week....I use some of the moves they do but most of the time I use my own moves your points add up as you move and when you reach 2000 it tells you that you have reached your daily goal at the end of the week when 14000 is met it tells you then you just start a new one for the next week....keeps me motivated and I love it....:smile:
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I use just dance 2 everyday...I go into the intense program which sets a goal of 2000 sweat points per day and 14000 sweat points for the week....I use some of the moves they do but most of the time I use my own moves your points add up as you move and when you reach 2000 it tells you that you have reached your daily goal at the end of the week when 14000 is met it tells you then you just start a new one for the next week....keeps me motivated and I love it....:smile:

I'll have to try that.....I've just been doing the songs so my daughter can play along with me.

I think I'm going to buy just dance 1 as well today for more variety.