Music

Options
So what are you guy listening to when you work out right now? I am getting ready to buy some more songs for my mp3, I could use some suggestions!

Replies

• Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The Go! Team. They're like hip hop pep rally music.
  • denisedepaul42
    denisedepaul42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Create some stations on Pandora...great to workout to!!!
  • bjunkins
    bjunkins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bluegrass has a great workout beat if you are not into the traditional workout music.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Create some stations on Pandora...great to workout to!!!

This is what I do! I created a Breaking Benjamin station the other day and before I knew it I was done with my 30 minutes on the elliptical and didn't even realize that I had been working out to the fast raging beat. :smile:
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    Do you just have music from radio I think I want to do that now so I will get moving they do have music on Turbo fire I like to hear something different thou
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Adam Lambert, My Chemical Romance, Aqua, Tokio Hotel, Spice Girls, boybands.... I have found that 90s pop is incredibly motivating, but I like to have a mixture of stuff so my mind doesn't get bored while I am walking/running/whatever.
  • JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    I like the Black Eyed Peas and Muse's "Uprising" is a good one.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Fishbone, it's jazzy, punk, ska, gospel, rock and roll, It's a lot of very upbeat songs, I recommend "everyday is sunshine"
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Buzzin - Mann feat. 50 Cent
    Down on Me - Jeremih feat. 50 Cent
    Toot it & Boot It - YG feat 50 Cent
    Candy Shop - 50 Cent
    are you noticing a pattern here? 50 Cent is my future lover!! :)
    You Be Killin 'Em - Bow Wow
    Look at Me Now - Chris Brown
    S&M - Rihanna
    Bring it Back - Travis Porter
    What's My Name - Rihanna
    Check it out - Nicki Minaj feat. will.I.am
    The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
    Spin - Shawn Stackz

Not the most female friendly lyrics - but it sure pumps me up!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have a hard rock mix I use to really get me going. Metallica's Enter Sandman, Head Like a Hole, anything with a great energy.
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bluegrass has a great workout beat if you are not into the traditional workout music.

I might need to try some of my Yonder Mountain - never thought of working out to them - but I sure burn alot of calories dancing my butt off at the shows!
  • tiffanymariebrock
    Options
    Johnny Cash Rusty Cage is my fave! iIhave bad knees so it's nice for me to have a song that's not to fast. I want to push myself but not hurt my self lol
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I watched a movie not to long ago with a song at the end that I really liked, and sang for just about the rest of the day, and made me want to create a new playlist for my workout, but it took me so long to get to it, I cant for the life of me remember what the movie was! Its driving me CRAZY!!