Lost 22 pounds so far !

sue6666
sue6666 Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Hey just wanna post up here that if i can lose weight and change my whole lifestyle and diet then so can u ! its so easy i just stopped eating chinese food and take aways and started excersising 3 times a week and im getting results ! my fitness pal is a great way of keeping track of my food intake ! x:smile:

Replies

• KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    well done xoxoxo
  • sue6666
    sue6666 Posts: 2
    :smile: thamks a mill ! well done to u too !
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Great job on the loss. I'm on my way and it's only been a shy of 5 weeks with 16 lbs down so far. Today is my weigh in and I'm hoping for some more weight off.
  • how much did u lose per week on average? i have lost 12 pounds in about two months>>>>:smile:
  • helen_baird
    helen_baird Posts: 18 Member
    Thats brilliant!! ..love MFP too...keep it up
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Super job Sue!!! I feel the same way... If I can do it then you can too. BUT gotta have the mindset and be ready to go at it full force. The meal tracking is so helpful! I have been here 9.5 weeks and have lost 38lbs thru diet and exercise and tracking everything! I see people still eating chinese food which tastes super by the way but the white rice will work against your weight loss and also the sodium will too!! You can still eat chinese just make it yourself ... beef and broccoli has to be one of the easiest with brown rice!
    Again congrats and look forward to seeing your progress!!!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • obrienalana
    obrienalana Posts: 19 Member
    Hey starvin marvin ;) haha
    Join photobucket and put up ur pictures there, then u can copy the URL into here and it should show up!!!
    go you!!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Excellent work. Keep it up.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    good job!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!