Hi Everyone!

Options
i'm new and really need tons of motivation! i've been trying to lose these 15 lbs for 2 yrs now! and advice and help would be great! I have 2 boys and they r great! I used to workout and was in great shape until i had my 2nd child. He's 2 now...i suffered from postpartum depression after my second delivery...since then it's been a struggle to do any excercise and depression leads to eating...my hubby is in school full time and works full time while i stay home! I really need a lot of motivation but i really want to do it! i'm tired of lugging that extra weighht around!

Replies

• jawaria
    Options
    i'm new and really need tons of motivation! i've been trying to lose these 15 lbs for 2 yrs now! and advice and help would be great! I have 2 boys and they r great! I used to workout and was in great shape until i had my 2nd child. He's 2 now...i suffered from postpartum depression after my second delivery...since then it's been a struggle to do any excercise and depression leads to eating...my hubby is in school full time and works full time while i stay home! I really need a lot of motivation but i really want to do it! i'm tired of lugging that extra weighht around!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • orangestarr05
    orangestarr05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This site is definitely good for motivation; make sure you keep on it and you'll reach your goal in no time!
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You got it! You can do it! Losing 15 pounds isn't easy, and neither is "keeping them lost", but MFP is super helpful! Here's to your success!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You should come over to our stay at home mom's thread. My husband is in school full time, works full time & I'm home with 3 kids all day & night by myself as well. You can do this! The SAHM group is very supportive & the girls are great to talk to. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Here's the current link. We start a new one every week & leave the link at the end of the old thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/29936-stay-at-home-moms-11-10-11-16

Hope to see you there!
  • pwcarter
    Options
    There is no one else in the whole wide world like you. I’m sure you have heard that before, but I wonder if you understand how true it is and how precious you are. We are not always treasured on this earth. Our relationships with our parents, siblings, kids, friends or spouses can lead us to believe that we may be unique, but that it’s not a good thing. So often we are encouraged to blend in, don’t rock the boat, don’t be different, but I say, rock that boat, and be who you are. . . .

When you hold back who you really are, we all miss out. Getting control of you means being truthful to you and taking care of you. So whether you are a mommy sport nut like me or a wordsmith, whether you like high heels or flip-flops, be who you really are. You have a voice and a style that is all your own. It has been given to you by your God so that through you, a unique individual lives on this earth to bless all of us with your many treasures. We believe in you. Just give yourself some time and keep at it.
  • jawaria
    Options
    Thankyou so much everyone! this gives me hope! i hope this will be it!