Having a battle of willpower right now!

Options
I REALLY want a glass wine right now. I can fit one glass into my calories for the day. But one.....
What to do??

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Why not have a glass? If its not a slippery slope for you enjoy. This is a life style change so you have to live it realistically. Bottoms up!!
    :tongue:
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Why not have a glass? If its not a slippery slope for you enjoy. This is a life style change so you have to live it realistically. Bottoms up!!

Ditto! Enjoy!
  • Bramble1
    Bramble1 Posts: 13
    Options

Thnaks, i don't know what i'm fretting about - i managed only one drink last night and the night before...i'm learning i don't need to drink to excess now to enjoy myself.

One glass, with lots of ice to make it last longer. and i shall maybe nip to the shop to get a diet fizzy drink for laters. :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    if it fits you want it have it
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yep I agree..... you want it, you know the consequences, assume responsibility and enjoy...... cheers (i have a gin and tonic)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Agreed. If it fits then don't deny yourself! Have the glass of wine
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I use to have at least one glass everyday, but since I started this change I try to keep it to a minimum as long as it fits into your calorie goal I say go for no sense depriving yourself. I personally just go straight for the Vodka less calories and no sugar! LOL
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Have one and enjoy the hell out of it!!
  • Bramble1
    Bramble1 Posts: 13
    Options
    I use to have at least one glass everyday, but since I started this change I try to keep it to a minimum as long as it fits into your calorie goal I say go for no sense depriving yourself. I personally just go straight for the Vodka less and calories and no sugar! LOL

I'd totally have vodka if i didn't have 2 bottles of wine in the fridge already!!