Looking for HRM

Options
OK, I am starting to look for a good Heart Rate Monitor/Calorie burner monitor. I don't want something I have to touch my finger too when I get done with the work out, I want something that tells me what I am burning as I am working out...

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7
  • gavin03
    gavin03 Posts: 39
    Options
    The polar HRM's are really good. You can monitor your progress with the calories as your working out. I have the f6 model and it is really good. Hope you find what your looking for.
  • RRS1983
    RRS1983 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love my POLAR HRM. I bought it at Big 5 a few years ago (it's actuallyt he second one I've purchased). It measures how long you've been working out for, Calories burned, how long you've been in your Target Heart Rate and what your Target Heart Rate range is. It's a chest strap & watch. Super easy to use and read!

Message me if you have questions

Randi
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    I have the polar ft4. i love it. you do have to touch it when you are done, but once you do a workout and know how many calories you burn, you can keep track of that in your head as you go. it isn't hard- i do it and i am terrible at math!
  • johnthefatman
    Options
    Like others I find the Polar FT4 really good - the FT7 is fancier but more than I need