dont read if you have a weak stomach...

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
And when I say weak stomach..I mean if reading about yummy foods is going to make you want it..so you have time to turn back now.

So yesterday was the boyfriends and I 3 year anniversary! awww yes yes I know lol. I had a very bad day of eating and I thought I would share for fun just in case there are any of you out there feeling down because you had, or are having a bad day. Just read what I ate and it should make you feel better lol

Breakfast: Ham,egg and cheese on an everything bagel from dunkin donuts.

Lunch: The boy and I went to Newport for the day and went to this wicked good restuarant. We split a "small" order of calarmari. I say "small" because it was freakn huge and we finished it. The I had a grilled chicken caesar wrap which came with french fries.

Dinner: We then continued our tour of fat to Chili's where we again split there chips and salsa, and then for the meal I got the chicken ranch sandwich and french fries.

I do not care to add up the calories of that day because I am frightened. I can only imagine lol. But it was a good day and I hope this made someone feel better about there slip up :)

Replies

• toxicat
    toxicat Posts: 79
    We then continued our tour of fat to Chili's

Tour of Fat, haha... everyone slips up, it's all good! Congrats to you and your boy!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Mmmm I love calamari!
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    This post made me laugh! A friend of mine was feeling down because she hadn't been able to exercise for a couple of days. So, I rattled off what I ate for my kid brother's birthday party in ONE day: pizza, Chinese food, cake, sushi, Oreo's, beer, and Dorito's. It most certainly cheered her up.
  • SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    So I question after reading your 2nd paragraph and see Newport and "Wicked" that you must be speaking of Newport, RI?

Happy Anniversary... I'd like to think that those special days are meant for enjoying your meals, regardless of the calorie content. Just think today's a new day and get back on the wagon.
  • Yummy!

I love "Tour of Fat" I had one of those the other day.

Happy Anniversary! :)
  • redmenacenh
    redmenacenh Posts: 10 Member
    I hope that you enjoyed the day! Getting some extra exercise in the next few days will burn those calories right off! It's important to do what we want now and then, even if that involves food. I have a hard time believing even the most healthy of people don't have some really bad (but totally awesome tasting) food here and there. Congrats to you and the boyfriend on 3 years!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    So I question after reading your 2nd paragraph and see Newport and "Wicked" that you must be speaking of Newport, RI?

haha I most certainly am!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    and im sitting debating whether or not to order pizza lol
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Ok i obviously dont know how to use that damn quote thing lol
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    hahahha @ tour of fat!!! thats fantastic but it was a celebration day and therefore deserved of good food and good times :) congrats on 3 years and hit the gym! :D
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    I had a few less than perfect - ok let's face it - horrible days food wise this past weekend while visiting my sister out of town. And I didnt log everything. It was somewhat premeditated too! I just wanted a little break. But I'm back on track now and kickin some serious booty in the exercise department . Bumps in the road happen what matters most is getting back on the horse after you fall off. Thanks for sharing!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    LOL..Glad you enjoyed yourself and congratulations, but I'll be willing to bet you didn't do as bad as you think you did as far as calories go!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member

wicked good restuarant. .

LOL, I use to say that all the time when I lived up north.

You sound like Mr. Deeds....LOL
    I love it.
  • Oompa_Loompa

wicked good restuarant. .

LOL, I use to say that all the time when I lived up north.

You sound like Mr. Deeds....LOL

lol
    I love it.
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    haha, sounds like the incredibly delicious Indian buffet i had yesterday. I added it up, it was devastatingly high, but it was fun to eat. no regrets. Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Congratulations!!!

My husband and I are planning on going to one of those "Melting Pot" places for dinner to start off a romantic weekend when he returns from his military deployment. I'm sure that places is going to be one of those days that when I log it in here, MFP will tell me "If every day were like this, you'd weigh 2 metric tons in five weeks" lol.