summer shred

Options
Hi all! I have fallen off my healthy wagon and am determined to get back on :angry: I did a 30 day shred thread a few months ago and we all did really well. It wasnt just the exercise but foing that 20 minutes every day made us focus on healthy eating aswell :smile: If anyone wants to join me I am starting on Mon 25th of April, so you can eat your Easter eggs guilt free! Check in if you want to join x x

Replies

• kmg748
    kmg748 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to the 30 day shred? If so I am in, can't wait to start, as it will be my first time.
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    Are you referring to the 30 day shred? If so I am in, can't wait to start, as it will be my first time.
    oops! yes 30 day shred :laugh: I have edited the above to make it clearer! Thanks for joining me :drinker:
  • busygirl1
    Options
    bump
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Want to join but will have to see if the video is at walmart
  • lcamero2
    lcamero2 Posts: 52
    Options
    I started yesterday.. did you get good results before? I have never gotten results before from videos so I am worried the same will happen here..
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i started monday a new 30 days doing level 2 and 3 back to back....
    good luck !! dont fall anymore
  • desihall98
    Options
    how do i check in
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I was going to start this week, but got sick and still haven't. I will join you on Monday :)
  • busygirl1
    Options
    I started yesterday.. did you get good results before? I have never gotten results before from videos so I am worried the same will happen here..

we pretty much all had inch loss, personally I lost 5cm of my waist and a bit more in other areas and didnt eat that clean. I am planning on eating clean this time aswell so hopefully will see some weight loss aswell this time :smile: The overall effect tended to be inch loss rather than weight loss.
    I think that there is a diet plan but I don't have it!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    how do i check in
    by 'check in' I just mean post a note on Monday to say that you are with us. It worked really well last time when we checked in most days, you might get twinges or have trouble with some of the exercises and the other girls offered advice etc. Checking in regularly also kept us to it!!!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    great!! enjoy your weekend and see you on Monday for day 1!! x x :wink: