No more cravings... even during TOM.

Options
I used to crave sweets before and during TOM, but I have not had ANY cravings the past 2 months! Can someone give me a technical explanation or how my body and metabolism is changing?

Replies

• patch1964
    Options
    what'S tom?
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Not without looking at your food and exercise habits.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    bump!

My cravings have dominished, too. Not completely during TOM, but I am interested in hearing the answers!
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    I would think that it may be due to you changing your eating habits.
  • dianeensey
    dianeensey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Part of it may be due to your blood glucose levels. If you aren't eating sugar or processed carbs then you're blood sugar isn't spiking/crashing and causing you to be hungry. Are you eating several smaller meals (more than 3) a day?
  • Ruthyjenks
    Options
    Bump
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    i wish mine had!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    what'S tom?

Time of the Month
  • nickicaylor
    Options
    Time of Month :smile:
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mine have too. Probably because We stopped eating crap then our bodies don't want crap. I still get like sugar cravings but I eat fruit or sorbet insteaf of candy bars and cookies :)
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    PLEASE DO TELL, BECAUSE EVERYDAY MY EXCUSE IS: TOM IS AROUND THE CORNER OR TOM IS HERE... these darn cravings!!!! grrrrrr
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Same thing here, I have not craved any thing sweet or any chips, pizza, fried food. I have been sticking to what I plan to eat each day and try to eat every 3-4 hours and I haven't been hungry or having cravings of any kind. Love it.