Any strange eating habbits?

bigmamma3
bigmamma3 Posts: 134
edited September 26 in Food and Nutrition
has anyone got any funny eating habbits or rituals?

i always eat everything on my plate seperatly and if anyone touches my food i won't eat it. please tell me I'm not the only nutty one. what are yours?

Replies

• mkateweis
    mkateweis Posts: 24 Member
    I do that too! I kick it up a notch, I prefer to eat the food on my plate clockwise.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    I sniff and inspect my water and any glass i use.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    I eat the outsides of anything before I eat the middle. Sandwiches, cookies, candy bars etc.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member

oh and i also will only drink bottled water....and not just any bottled water.
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    I have what my ex called "food claustrophobia" I can't eat if there is too much food on my plate. I don't mind if it's touching or mixed, but if the plate is FULL I can't eat. I always have to get a to go box at restaurants before I can even eat a bite...
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    I will only drink water out of an unopen bottle... meaning i have to open it. I will only drink milk out of a clear GLASS and I have to rinse it will hot water so I know it's clean. If one of my kids drinks out of my milk or water I trash it or give it to them. :sick: The funny part is i was never like that with soda. :drinker:
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member

oh and i also will only drink bottled water....and not just any bottled water.

No fiter or purified...ewww... spring water only.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I think my only "weird" thing is that I will only eat one thing at a time on my plate and usually in some order (main dish, side dish, etc). I have no qualms about touching food, sometimes I even like to mix food for different flavor.

When I think of weird eating habits, I always think of Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond (touches food to chin before eating).
This discussion has been closed.