Getting involved..

Options
I figured I'd say Hello and finally make an effort to post on the forums after I've been reading them every day for the last week since joining this site. (My favourite section is Success Stories. It's great to see how far people have come.)

My name is Ian. I'm 23 and from the UK and I guess I need to get into shape. (Anything apart from 'circle'.)

So yeah... Hello!

Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hello Ian! My daughter and I just came back from Scotland. We loved it. We scheduled our trip to coincide with some bands; Mogwai, Twilight Sad, Morning Parade. Could not manage to see My Latest Novel, Bat for Lashes or Sparrow and the Workshop but maybe on another trip. We also just did the Coachella Music Festival here in California, You can check our the line up and bands on line.
    I want to be able to travel to many more music venues. Welcome and good luck on your journey.
  • redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey Ian. Im in the same boat. Summer is comming and its time for me to get into bicycleing shape down her in Florida
    -Kevin
  • juneninth
    juneninth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Ian! My daughter and I just came back from Scotland. We loved it. We scheduled our trip to coincide with some bands; Mogwai, Twilight Sad, Morning Parade. Could not manage to see My Latest Novel, Bat for Lashes or Sparrow and the Workshop but maybe on another trip. We also just did the Coachella Music Festival here in California, You can check our the line up and bands on line.
    I want to be able to travel to many more music venues. Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Awesome. Me and my friends are planning to go to Coachella next year. This year's line up looked amazing. I'm kinda envious. ha
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! We are all in this together. I wish you all the luck on your journey.
  • zoecas2125
    zoecas2125 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello. Getting in shape always make you feel better. I live in San Francisco, Ca myself. I did miss Coachella, but that's no biggie deal for me. When get plenty of Concerts living here any ways. Next month I'll be rocking out to "System of Down".
  • juneninth
    juneninth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey Ian. Im in the same boat. Summer is comming and its time for me to get into bicycleing shape down her in Florida
    -Kevin

Biking is one of reasons I'm trying to get into shape. I somehow have agreed to go on a epic bike ride with someone I know. (Like, length of the UK, epic.) I can barely last an hour on the exercise bike right now. So I have my work cut out. haha.