30 DS

Options
LOL- ok! its my 3rd day of completed 30 Day Shred level one workouts and man am I SORE! Only 27 more days to go! yippee!:tongue:

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oh, the dreaded 3rd day!!!!!!!! It does get better.
    but, you feel great after doing it, right? Me, I am exhausted and energized all day after working out (if that is possible to be both.)
    I am only doing it 3-4 times a week and also doing a kettlebell workout with heavier weights.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Level 3. It's totally worth it!
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for a straight 30 days to see what happens. I'll probably take one day off during each 10 day stint with each of the 3 levels. I'll have to or I'll go insane! LOL
  • VSgirl2010
    Options
    I'm doing Level 3. It's totally worth it!

You've seen results I take it?? good to know! thank you!
  • juneninth
    juneninth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second day right now. It was easier than the first time. But I still feel like i'm dying when I finish it. But I plan on keeping as far as possible away from that bright, white light at the end of the tunnel...

(Random question: Is it better to do this in the morning or the evening? Keeping in mind that I have work during the day too.)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ON DAY 8 DEBATING IF IM GONNA TAKE A DAY OFF.HMMMMM...
  • VSgirl2010
    Options
    I'm on my second day right now. It was easier than the first time. But I still feel like i'm dying when I finish it. But I plan on keeping as far as possible away from that bright, white light at the end of the tunnel...

(Random question: Is it better to do this in the morning or the evening? Keeping in mind that I have work during the day too.)

What I have read is unfortunately the mind and body don't line up when it comes to exercise. For the mind its better to exercise in the morning because you get it over and done with. The body likes it better in the afternoon because your circulation is up, the muscles are looser and your a bit more flexible. That being said- do the workout when YOU feel it's best for YOU.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    d8 l2 4 me only 12 more days 4 me yesssssss:smile:
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm on D3L1 too!! Yay!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 for me today. I curse at JM so much! :mad: I'm ready to get done with 30DS and move to Ripped in 30. I get bored too fast. This is the longest I've stuck to something!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i did 2 rounds already started another round monday this time 2 levels at a time (2&3)
    good luck!!