Hi i need support

Options
I'm getting really frustrated that the weight is not coming off like the calculator is saying it should.....i just need some people for support

Replies

• deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I"m not having much luck with the scales moving right now. BUT I am still goin to the gym and I can tell inches are comming off. Just keep on moving and give it your all. It will pay off I promise. Keep it up!!!! Add me if you like.
  • sarcastje
    sarcastje Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well,are you eating enough calories so your body does not starve itself? Did you hit a plateau? are you working out?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Will add you
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Can you tell us what you have been doing so far? Maybe we can give you some ideas.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Make sure to be eating enough calories (I eat atleat half of my exercise calories back). Make sure to be drinking enough water and watch your sodium intake. Near the end, it gets harder. I have less than 20 lbs to lose, and it isn't coming off as fast as it was in the beginning. This process is a slow one. It will happen, just have some patience.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Are you sure your staying with in your calories? Measuring the portions? When you workout do you eat your exercise calories? IF so, do you workout with a HRM w/chest strap? Are you staying busy....and not sitting to much? These are all questions I ask myself when I'm not losing.....How much do you have left to lose? If does get harder when your close to your goal.
  • JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If the scale isn't going down maybe you need to look at the types of calories you eat and the workout routine you are one...changing that up can definitely help with kick starting the weight loss again.

You can do it, obvisouly you care enough to be tracking so keep up the hard work & you'll get there!
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Normally I eat about 200 calories less than my 1200 calories, I am a student and then go to work all night so I don't have time to hit the gym as much. to make up for it I try to walk everywhere possible, and yoga sometimes, and dance to my music. I don't have a measuring tape but my clothes are not fitting any different.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Normally I eat about 200 calories less than my 1200 calories, I am a student and then go to work all night so I don't have time to hit the gym as much. to make up for it I try to walk everywhere possible, and yoga sometimes, and dance to my music. I don't have a measuring tape but my clothes are not fitting any different.

Your body may be going into starvation mode if you are only getting about 1,000 calories a day. If you make your diary visable to your friends we may be able to make some suggestions.