NSV Flat tummy!

Options
kentlass
kentlass Posts: 325 Member
hi all!

i have so far dropped 43lbs, but always seem to keep my 'mummy tummy' but....after 6 weeks of p90x i finally felt confident in my body to go out with my tummy out! after having 2 babies within a year of each other, i thought i'd never feel like that...

so here is how i went out today!

222992_10150242676867457_515022456_9005534_7427102_n.jpg

Replies

• isobel2010
    Options
    WOW!!! Good for you!!! You look like you've never had a tummy! Congrats. Now FLAUNT that thing!
  • Zabarilla
    Zabarilla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Irish twins.

Congrats.
    -wtk
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome abs!! You go momma :smile:
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Damn! WTG!
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I have been doing P90X for 2 months and still don't have that tummy be proud you did good.
  • yummyteece
    Options
    You look awesome. Rock that tummy! You earned bragging rights and then some. :)
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    how did you flatten your tummy? That's my trouble spot right now.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    beautiful body! I can't wait to have a flat tummy too! :D
  • kristidann
    Options
    WOW! Your results are amazing! I've thought about trying P90X, but I've bought so many videos in the past that I figured it'd be a waste of time. I think I might just try it afterall! Keep up the great work you are inspiring!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i do ALOT of cardio...and p90x seems to have helped flatten that last bit...i'm only 6weeks in so i'm hoping for a great end result!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!