Nsv-wedding dress!

Options
Vtrembacki
Vtrembacki Posts: 49 Member
The main Eason I got on here is because Im getting married in Mexico in June which means lots of pictures of me, and also lots of time spent in a bathing suit. Well I sort of have 2 NSV:

1. Wednesday I had my first wedding dress fitting. I had tried it on of course when it came in, but that was back in November or something. At that time I thought I would need to have done is get it hemmed. Well when I went this Wednesday, I tried it on, and it was lose for sure! Its strapless. At first I didn't really think it was super lose, until I lifted my arm and my dress did not come with me and felt like it was about to fall off!! When the alterations lady came, she pinned in at least 3/4 of an inch on each side! I feel like that's a lot!!! So I was excited about that for sure!!! 1.5 inches!!

2. My last pair of skinniest jeans that I had been getting away with not wearing a belt with- I now have to wear a belt with! (and I hate belts) I had been wearing the pants a lot, since most of my other pants force me to wear a belt, but on friday I was wearing the skinny pants anx they (like my wedding dress) were falling off!! I don't rally want to buy new clothes until I'm at my goal! It's crazy though what a difference only 12 lbs can make!

Replies

• Jwpawlowski
    Jwpawlowski Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay awesome Val!!! Its a great/weird feeling, isn't it?? Next you gotta get a bathing suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!