Push up app

Options
I've recent started using an app by Rittr Labs which guides you through a push up schedual designed to help you reach 100 or 150 continuous push ups (you can choose which option you want to go for). I'm enjoying it so far. My next round will be 72 push ups. I usually do better doing the push ups after my run, it seems by blood is flowing better or something.

Just wondering if anyone else is using the app and if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,

Banner1375

Replies

• tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I've never heard of it but that sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out. :)
  • wmjrigo
    wmjrigo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was using it for a couple weeks and was surprised has quickly I was able increase the number of push ups. For some reason I stopped. Just kinda slipped my mind. Think I'll start it up again.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... curious! I have never been great at doing pushups. Is it a droid app as well or only iphone?
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    It's in the Android Market under "Rittr Labs". They also have apps for sit-ups and squats.
  • Banner1375
    Banner1375 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying it. Up to 72 as of 5 minutes ago. However, I'm not for sure how the continuous part works. There is a 60 to 90 second wait in between sets. I usually strech during this time. Today however the 60 seconds seemed to fly by as I was waiting to do my last set.

I get it from the market place on my phone. I think they also have one for the iphone. It's free so hey try it out.

Banner1375