NSV

b00b0084
b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
with cutting out salt completely and cutting down my sodium, my grandfathers ring now fits on my middle finger! I used to put it on my middle finger and have it stuck there till I took soapy water to it, now it just slides rght off! Its a little NSV but I was getting frustrated with everything and this NSV helps more than you can imagine!

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    That's awesome!! Good for you!!!

What does NSV mean? I see it all over the place and feel like a retard for not knowing! :blushing:
  • b00b0084
    NSV= None Scale Victory!

And dont worry, it took me 2 WEEKS to figure that one out lol
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    That is amazing! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392

What does NSV mean? I see it all over the place and feel like a retard for not knowing! :blushing:
    Im glad you asked! I was wondering the same thing!!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Oh good! Now I know! Thanks everyone!!

And, that's not a NSV, that's a huge accomplishment!! Yay!!
  • b00b0084
    I see it as an NSV because the scale isnt moving, but my hands are no longer swollen from all the salt and sodium I used to consume!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Wow that is a cool one and a testiment to what sodium does to us!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Awesome victory!!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member

I know you probably don't mean harm, and this has nothing to do with this post, but please find a different word to use than "retard." It is offensive and there are a number of different words you could use (like silly) to portray the same message.

I don't mean for this to come off as confrontational or anything, just trying to spread some knowledge :)
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Great job!
  • b00b0084
    i am happy for those that have been able to dicover there once never fitting rings now fit as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!