Newbie looking for support!

Options
Gorman12
Gorman12 Posts: 13 Member
I've never posted B4 and am new to this site. I like the idea of support/new "friends" and working towards common goals.

Let's get started

Replies

• lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site - it's pretty addicting! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!:bigsmile:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an awesome place to find support and encouragement! It's a great social network that is fillled with hundreds if not thousands of great people with great determination. It is a tool that you can use to be accountable for everything you eat, which is half the battle.

My name is Tammy, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • truna52
    truna52 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am with you-just got on this site for the first time tonite-need alot of support!!! Sugar is my evil downfall!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place is awesome :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    This is an awesome site for motivation and support.
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ldlangford
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new to this site (2 weeks) and loving it! It sure does help me think about what I'm eating when I have to log it in to the daily journal. Send me a friend request if you like and we can support each other.
  • Me4me68
    Me4me68 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new myself! This is a terrific site! Good luck on your journey:)
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    you go, gorman!! .6_6
  • kggroves
    kggroves Posts: 7
    Options
    You will LOVE this. I went to a Ryan's tonight and actually thought about what I was going to put in my mouth becuase I knew that I would have to document it here. That is a FIRST!!!
  • Gorman12
    Gorman12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats on your wt loss
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Lots of support here!! The site is great as you can figure out exactly how many calories you are eating. I have been shocked to find out some of the calories in my favourite foods.
    Will send you a friend request. :smile: