patting myself on the back today...

Options
So I haven't done my weekly weigh in yet, I will do that on Sunday, but I feel pretty proud of myself today. The Easter bunny came early today and brought a TON of Easter candy. I did not eat one piece. My husband also bought a bag of my favorite candy yesterday and tried to convince me that I could have "just a couple of pieces." I just said NO! The other day, when I was over at my parent's house my mother offered me some candy. I told her that I was trying to lose weight and if I ate it I would have to log it, so no thanks. 3 temptations. 3 refusals. Before MFP I would have given in. Before MFP I didn't think I could do it. I can do this, I will do this and I will be healthier, happier and more energetic~

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Good goin'!!!! You deserve that pat on the back!!!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Good for you! :)
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Great job!! This site tends to do that for ya!! LOL Happy for you!! :)
  • shannon3
    shannon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Chocolate is my weakness so I can relate... especially when it's a "gift"; so hard to refuse!! Stay strong : )
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is strength!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!