Options
Hello! I started using this site a few weeks ago hoping to be able to track my calories better than I was before. I have mainly been using this site only to track calories and use another site for discussions, etc. So I'm not new-new, but I'm still green LOL.
I am on a journey to make a lifestyle change and lose quite a bit of weight. So far I have lost 13 lbs since 3/6/11, so I'm off to a good start! Unfortunately, I have a long way to go and I realize that I didn't gain it overnight, so there's no way I'll lose it that fast either.
I'm just reaching in another direction for help and support because sometimes there can never be too much of a good thing.

Replies

• shannon3
    shannon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 13 pounds already?! You're not playin' around ;) I wish you all the best on your journey!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have come a long way so I know what you are talking about. I started this journey at 300 lbs. I started MPF when I was 264 and I had plateaued. I am not at 214. It has taken me since January of last year till now to get to where I am at. It happens but all good things come to those who work hard and persevere. Good luck on your journey and realize you are not alone in the long and winding road to a new lifestyle.