How much cardio are you dishing out?

Options
Im going to walk a mile during my lunch,then when i get off im going to walk the long way home(instead of catching the bus that drops me off right in front of my house).Then im going to work on my Billy Blanks video....phew!!!!Is that enough for my day or what?:noway:

105361.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Im going to walk a mile during my lunch,then when i get off im going to walk the long way home(instead of catching the bus that drops me off right in front of my house).Then im going to work on my Billy Blanks video....phew!!!!Is that enough for my day or what?:noway:

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I would think so just remember to fast walk not at regular speed.

How many miles is that total?
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Lol, I'm going to go to the gym and do 40 minutes on the treadmill doing intervals, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the bike... at least!

Now... I just have to... find some... energyyyyyy. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Hehehe, looking at those things actually made me yawn. :tongue:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I do 50 min of Cardio and 20 min strength daily (just for now) I plan on upping the strength after Thanksgiving! And that's rotating upper body and lower body so that I'm not stressing the same muscles everyday. :wink:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    I walk about 3/4 mile in the morning before work excercising the dogs. I am a housekeeper :ohwell: so my day is classed as moderate excercise of 4 hours and then I walk another 1 mile before lunch:wink: ,then I do my own housework/laundry for another 1 to 2 hours. I have about 3 hours to do whatever I want normally reading, gardening, logging my meals on MFP and then it is dinner time for my family. After that my husband does the dishes and we just arb off until bedtime.:yawn: