Tracking my calories sure has opened my eyes!

Options
Just started yesterday and I am surprised at how many calories everything has. So far I love that the calorie counter has so many foods. I also like to see how long of exercise I need to erase that mistake snack I just ate. I think this tool will get me the long term results I am looking for. I know this is not going to be a quick fix, but a lifestyle alteration.

Looking forward to being a part of this community.:smile:

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    Options
    You will love MFP and the MFP community. Like you, I was surprised at how many calories was in what I thought was a healthy portion. You can do this! Welcome to your new and healthier lifestyle.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I agree with you!! I'm almost obsessed with it--It really makes you thing before you eat something. I like this website because it's all in my control. It really works.:happy:
  • ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I agree! I've told a bunch of my friends about it. I have only been doing this for a week so far, but I really hope I can get on track. I'm having a hard time cutting out bad foods.
  • 2monkeys
    2monkeys Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, I just looked up my meal at The Keg and was shocked, it helped me to choose the better meal, I was going to have the Top Sirloin Oscar, until I realized that it was the same calories I had for the entire day and that was before the side. Crazy.