7 Day Challenge- 4/23/11-4/30/11

Options
I am a new member and I need motivation! Anyone want to join me as I try to stick with my diet and exercise plan over the next 7 days? I usually start strong, and fizzle out within a few days so I think if I can do this for the next 7 days in a row, it will help me stick with this in the long run.

Starting weight 232.5 lbs :(

Replies

• KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I will attempt it with you :)
    This should be interested bc I have a potluck with all the horrible foods I love on display tonight. But I need this :)
  • Nique691
    Nique691 Posts: 6
    Options
    I can try too... I know your plight
  • CecilyTegan
    CecilyTegan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I came home to a plate of croissants and cupcakes with cookie pieces baked into them, and I passed on it. It was hard but if you can distract yourself with something that takes longer to do than to consume those cravings - they usually pass and you forget that you even wanted to deviously tasty treats in the first place.

:) Support system = Success!
  • coolbreeze8
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just going to drink lots of water, eat healthy, and go walking at least 5 times this week. I love your mini goals and rewards! We can do this! :)
  • CecilyTegan
    Options
    Your boys are ADORABLE!! I forgot to mention that in the previous post. Woops!
  • coolbreeze8
    Options
    Thanx!
  • doitday
    doitday Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm down! you can count me in as well. =)
  • hgmoore44
    hgmoore44 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm in
  • kerri62
    kerri62 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in......Easter Sunday will be a challange, but I am LOVING the feeling I get from exercising!
  • teacherdeb
    teacherdeb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! And your boys are absolutely adorable!!! Please do start taking some photos with them, though - You will never get this time back!
    Deb (Another Mommy of twin boys :-)
  • Loopyluc
    Loopyluc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in! :) Weigh in later. 7 days lets go!!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    7 days, count me in! Friend me too if you like, I'm an active newsfeed responder =P
    My goal is 1.5 pounds each week. So I need to lose 1.5 pounds plus whatever carries over from this week if I'm short (weigh in is tomorrow not feeling a high number for some reason).
  • kaleidoscopheart
    Options
    I'm in!!! I came home to a plate of croissants and cupcakes with cookie pieces baked into them, and I passed on it. It was hard but if you can distract yourself with something that takes longer to do than to consume those cravings - they usually pass and you forget that you even wanted to deviously tasty treats in the first place.

:) Support system = Success!

The strength!

I'm totally in.
  • kgarza810
    kgarza810 Posts: 37
    Options
    im in :)
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i am defff in!!!

good luck all!!!
  • staceydewey
    Options
    I am in...good luck and be strong everyone!!! You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    count me in!! I need this challenge! Last week was not one of my better weeks.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Easter will certainly be interesting, lol.

So my starting weight is 254.1 and I am trying to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week.
  • CecilyTegan
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far? I splurged on Easter, but I kept my portions super tiny. My granny made mac and cheese and she would slap me in the face if I didn't have at least SOME of it!
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and stayed as much on track as possible. :heart: