60 Days and 32 lbs.

Options
Calidaho
Calidaho Posts: 110 Member
I had a request for progress pictures so here goes. I am wearing the same dress in both so it kind of helps. I rarely take pictures of myself these days so these are photos from work.

Angela_Colin.jpg

January 13th at Colin Firth's star ceremony--so bummed that I look like this for the picture of a lifetime!

JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

30lbs later, taken this Wednesday.

Not a huge difference yet but it's progress!

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness!! great results
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics, but I have no doubt there is a big difference! Keep it up my friend!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures, but I am sure there is a difference. Just FYI: you need to take the upper case IMG to lower case img. Keep up the good work.
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I had a request for progress pictures so here goes. I am wearing the same dress in both so it kind of helps. I rarely take pictures of myself these days so these are photos from work.

Angela_Colin.jpg

January 13th at Colin Firth's star ceremony--so bummed that I look like this for the picture of a lifetime!

JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

Great job!!!!! Your glowing in the 2nd picture!!! (BTW I am beyond jealous that you have met/pic with Colin! /drool! )
  • Calidaho
    Options
    Angela_Colin.jpg
    JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

Let's try this. Can't get into the original to edit.
  • Calidaho
    Options
    I don't know why the photos aren't showing up!
    Angela_Colin.jpg
    JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

Let's try this. Can't get into the original to edit.
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I copied your links into my browser and I see your pics. Well done!
  • kristidann
    Options
    Any helpful tips? That is amazing progress in two months!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic either but good job! I only hope to have results like you!
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Angela_Colin.jpg

JerseyMikesHollywood.jpg

great job! tried to help you out with the pics, but it didnt work :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!