39 lbs down, finally! Before & After Pic

Options
So it's been quite a hard slog, especially the last 10 lbs or so, but I've finally hit my target of 39 lbs lost! To celebrate this I thought I'd post a before and after pic for you all to enjoy, as I've found everyone else's pictures really motivating and inspiring.
The first pic was taken at 168 lbs last summer, before I started in August. The second pic was taken yesterday at 129 lbs, not the best pic but I hope you can see a difference!

P1000139.jpg

Before

218074_10150570508410564_601475563_18421254_1789320_n.jpg

After

Replies

• jodaisylover
    Options
    Well done you look amazing. Am struggling to lose the last 7lbs. I've lost 77lbs since last Aug but am struggling with the last 7lbs All advice appreciated.

Well done again to you.

Jo
  • lildee4567
    Options
    Great job. So pls share. How you did it.
  • seaworld
    seaworld Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations !! You look terrific. Keep up the good work.
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    wow! yes you can certainly see the difference. And you have the most beautiful smile too!
  • sloanranger57
    Options
    Hiya, I can only see from your bust up on before picture, but fantastic work, definatley can see i difference. Well done on your hard work. I have 40 - 50lbs to lose, hope i can post the same next summer. Did you do it all with this site ?

Jo x
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration--keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! that is really great. its always great to keep a before and after picture handy to see how far you've come. i have tons more to lose and sure does give me incentive to see someone is having success. congratulations!
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow thanks for all of your comments! i've just changed the before pic to one that is hopefully a bit smaller, as I'm really not loving seeing my 'before' face in all its enlarged glory!!

To answer your question - I changed my diet in August, and kept a proper handwritten food diary until Christmas when I discovered mfp - much easier! All I've done is reduce my portion sizes, and cut down on things like cheese which I tend to get carried away with, and alcohol. I didn't even really do much exercise until the last month or so, when I wanted to start toning.
    Anyone can do it! good luck on all of your journeys :)
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    AWESOME! Thank you for the before and after! You look amazing!
  • jabsmckee
    jabsmckee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!! Keep up the good work!
  • kristy110880
    Options
    Good job! You can definitely see a big difference in your pics! I've lost 9 lbs over the last 3 months and 23 lbs total since January 2010. Since joining this site I have lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks! Logging in my calories and excercise is definitely helping me to stay on track and reach my weightloss goals!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Good job!! congrats and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!