Is that a snake in my leg??

Options
Today I was sitting outside after my workout and noticed a LONG line up the inner part of my thigh (from my knee to about mid thigh area on the inside of my leg). My first reaction was..OMG what is that could it be a tendon??!! Worried I may be injuring myself from my walk/job regime I had my husband feel it tonight and he LAUGHED at me so hard he almost fell down. He looked at me when he stopped laughing and said "baby, that's your gracilis muscle". I have to admit I was a bit embarassed to be worried BUT so happy I can feel a muscle that is so small in both my legs now!! SOOO its not an injury but a possitive response to my workouts. I don't remember EVER being able to feel that muscle even when I was 114 lbs in my early twenties. That is my NSV story for the day :)

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Thats funny! But awesome! Good job!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a post about Guinea Worms and I cannot even tell you how grateful I am that I was wrong.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    So cute, glad you are okay though!:bigsmile:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! Keep up the great work!
  • jenc555
    jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hahaaa, that post could have gone either way! hahaaa, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!