Easter Egg Help!

Options
Helice
Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
Tomorrow is easter..
Now im not christian / catholic / protestant / any of the religions that believe jesus was our saviour.
But... i do very much celebrate the eating of chocolate eggs on easter.
And i also believe that even if you don't believe in jesus / you believe in jesus but that he was a normal man.
Easter is still in spring, and spring is a time for re-birth..
So the day should still be celebrated, even if it's just a good reason to have a party / something.

So i have a dilema.. I told myself that on this diet i would give myself days where it didn't matter what i ate..
Such as easter (chocolate eggs), my birthday (chocolate cake), halloween / samhain (ritual food and trick or treat candy ^-^ ... your never too old lol), christmas (chocolate)...
Baisically the main few globally known ones...

So on the 1st side, i really, really want to let go, and just enjoy the day, and eat lots of easter eggs!
But on the other side i haven't lost a single bit of weight yet... And im worried that eating these eggs will just make it so much longer until i loose any...
But then again last easter i didn't get a single easter egg from anyone =[ so it'd be nice to recieve some and then eat them this year!

I need help on what i should do?!
Run and hide for the day, or make an acception?!?

Replies