MP3 - what do you use?

Options
AdoraK
AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
I have started running and now want to purchase an MP3 to take along for the ride. What MP3 player do you recomend?

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Any chance you could use your phone? I use mine and it keeps me from having to carry around another device and then I have it if I need it.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Love my ipod but also sometimes carry my phone w/ music on it, although it's bigger and bulkier to carry.
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    I also just use my phone (Samsung omnia), I don't want to carry something else!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I have a 160 GB iPod classic but I have been considering getting one [or two] iPod shuffles specifically for working out. If only they would come out with a 200 GB iPod.
    -wtk
  • WildflowerAL
    WildflowerAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I use the Ipod Shuffle. It is tiny, no buttons to fool around with, I turn it on and then don't touch it til I turn it off. I don't always run with music, sometimes it's nice to hear the birds, your heartbeat, your breaths--so try some runs without music.
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    i use my phone it I have a ton of music on it plus it tracks my route via gps and lets me post it on face book...
  • LesleyL30
    LesleyL30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started with my ipod, but I really like listening to pandora more with running. I have too much on my Ipod and I like how Pandora keeps all the same type music together. I dont have time to classify all my ipod music that way!