im never hungry..

Options
im never hungry in the morning, and i still have to go to school...... usually when i eat "alot" the night before, i am like NEVER hungry the day after..

Replies

• Neen1977
    Neen1977 Posts: 22
    Options
    breakfast is the most important meal of the day x I dont usually have breakfast till Ive been up a wee while :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Even though you are not hungry, you should always eat a good breakfast. :bigsmile:
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    i used to be just like you, its only when I started eating properly that i started tgo wake up hungry. If you get on a good eating routine you will see how hungry you'll be in the morning
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I personally hate breakfast, so I try to eat something that is non-breakfast related, but still still give me the nutrition that I need :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I never liked eating breakfast, infact eating first thing always made me feel a little sick.
    So then i started forcing myself to eat 1 slice of toast / a small ball of cereal..
    and now i find that not only am i less hungry during the day, and i eat less at night.
    but that i wake up hungry lol.
    U just have to try and make your body switch itself round.
    Because at the end of the day if you eat in the morning; during the day you will burn it off.
    But if you eat before bed, you won't get a chance to burn it off.
    All you have to do is switch the 2 around and im sure u'l see weight come off!
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I don't eat as soon as I get out of bed. I ususally grab something as I'm heading out the door or while packing my lunch. Even if it's a slice of peanut butter toast, it gets you going until you can eat a good breakfast. Remember breadfast really means Break Fast which is what you're doing. Remember you haven't eaten for several hours so your body is in fasting mode and focusing on other body functions rather than digestion.

It will take some getting used to so start off small. Wait 15-30 minutes if want after waking and grab a piece of toast or even a frozen waffle or some leftover chicken or whatever meat you had night before (assuming you're not vegetarian, if so make it whatever meat replacement you had night before). Anything to get you out of fasting mode - even a protein shake or a glass of milk will do until you get used to it.

You shouldn't wake up ravenous though, but you will notice that your body will start to look forward to that little snack early in the day.