Saving foods list

Options
How do I save foods on my list so I don't have to repeatedly look them up?

Replies

• tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I havn't figured out how that works either. Sometimes my food is saved and other times it isn't. It can be a real pain sometimes to have to search for everything. Sometime I just don't have time so I just put in the calories and then I feel guilty because I don't know the carbs or anything else. Hopefully someone will have the answer.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hi, when you go to look at your diary next to add is quick tools, click it and it says remember meals :) hope this helps

Sarah x
  • csninny78
    csninny78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When looking for a food that you put in yesterday or recently look at the tabs on the top of the list. There is most used, recent, and your foods. Try using the most recent tab, scroll down, and it should be there if not look at the bottom of the list and will see that you can scroll more pages to look up your foods from last week or a couple of weeks ago. You can also switch from that meal or all meals.. Hope this helps and good luck..
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I know that when you go to input a food, you have options along the top: 'Most Used', 'Recent', 'My Foods', etc..
    I know that if i eat it all the time it will be right at the top of my Most Used list, and i can just add it straight in...
    Or if it was something i ate yesterday, but have only ever eaten it about 5 times before then, it will be in Recent..
    And so on....
    Makes things much easier!
    Although mine can be a little slow! And it doesn't really understand what Most Used and Recent means...