My Ultimate NSV

Options
As part of my math requirement for school I'm taking a Nine A.M. class. In that class I sit in the dead center of the classroom, and every day just before the beginning of class in floats the most beautiful woman I've seen. Not just sometimes, but every-single-day I notice her and am basically useless until she sits down with her back to me; the girls who sit next to me think it's entertaining to watch me as I give out long sighs and daydream over her.

So, I took a deep breath a week ago and talked to her; she spoke back. Since then, we've been having long and wonderful conversations. I was stunned that with such beauty she also has a brain, sense of humor, and heart to match her "face value." I wanted to go dancing last night; she made it apparent she wanted to go with me. I was stunned she would want to seen with me; let alone, spend time with me. We met up and from the first moment I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Several times throughout the night she asked me why my face was contorted into a sheepish grin. I pointed out that her beautiful face was adorned with the same "eye-lighting" smile.

Nevertheless, we danced, we talked, we held hands, and we kissed!

*thump thump, thump thump* I'm still in shock and my face hurts from smiling.

-Rain

Replies