just some words of inspiration

Options
good morning almost afternoon to all MFP users . today is going to be a great day (well lets hope)!

in the words of Thomas Jefferson... Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.......

let that be something to think about when times get rough and maybe it will keep you focused and moving towards your goals

i hope you all have a glorious day!

Replies

• michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you have a fabulous day too:flowerforyou:
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Thank you!!! Happy Saturday to you!! :happy:
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! inspirational and good food for thought!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us.

Have a great Weekend
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Well said thomas Jefferson!!!

happy weekend to you too and thanks!!!

:happy:
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you for those words! I am going to take them and post them where I can see them daily! :smile:
  • harvick29fan
    harvick29fan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great words...I'm going to have to steal that! AND, I've totally been thinking it's Sunday all day long, only to be reminded when I read the responses that it's only Saturday and I still have 2 more days of work to go!!! LOL
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Its a great day so far.... woke up to Snow/Rain and ground all white with my flowers popping out... BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY!!! :) We are going to have fun doing housework and playing wii.... (I'm a mom to an adult totally disabled daughter... ) But Tomorrow will be a GREAT day...!!! H A P P Y E A S T E R everyone!!!! BBQ time here providing mother nature cooperates :) BBQ Chicken Tenders, Grilled Vegetables, Grilled Sliced Potatoes...and Strawberries and NonFat whipped cream!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm the mom that my kids love to hate. I copied it, printed it out for all of them to post on their desks ( as they all rolled their eyes)! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!:smile: