Friends wanted

cookiepuss28
cookiepuss28 Posts: 21
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I've been logging in for about 3-4 days now and I must say that I LOVE the support. Just the simple "Good Job" when I do a workout, or when I post my food journal at the end of the day makes me want to keep pushing towards my goal. Add me if you would like another friend :)

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    hello! i agree, have been using mfp since jan and have found the support very helpful and motivating! esp on down days!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    I agree; it's nice to have encouragement as you go through this journey.

Have a great day and feel free to add me if you'd like
  • dmanakho
    dmanakho Posts: 143 Member
    Hi! add me if you'd like. sent you a request
  • I AM FAIRLY NEW HERE MYSELF, I JUST SENT YOU A FRIENDS REQUEST. I AM THE SAME WAY I LIKE TO POST TO PEOPLES STATUS, BUT THEY NEVER POST BACK. I HAVE 2 FRIENDS SO FAR AND BOTH ARE BRAND NEW AS WELL LESS THAN A MONTH IN TO THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN DOING MFP FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. MFP HELPS ME TO STAY ON TRACK. WITHMY DIET AND EXERCISE.
  • I AM FAIRLY NEW HERE MYSELF, I JUST SENT YOU A FRIENDS REQUEST. I AM THE SAME WAY I LIKE TO POST TO PEOPLES STATUS, BUT THEY NEVER POST BACK. I HAVE 2 FRIENDS SO FAR AND BOTH ARE BRAND NEW AS WELL LESS THAN A MONTH IN TO THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN DOING MFP FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. MFP HELPS ME TO STAY ON TRACK. WITHMY DIET AND EXERCISE.

I sometimes forget to post back to a comment on my status, only because I don't get any sort of alert that I got a comment :( I think that is something MFP should add.. alerts are good LOL
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Welcome,you are right.This is a great for support and motivation.Keep-up the hard work.Add me if you would like.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.