Vertically challenged

Options
My weight would not be a problem if I were 7 foot tall, but seeing as how I am only 5'6" it's a big problem. I have struggled my weight for over 30 years and now that it is beginning to affect my health, I think it is time to get serious about developing a better eating lifestyle. I was introduced to the site when I had to purchase a new cell phone. Well I got an andriod and was searching thru the free apps, when I ran across myfitnesspal. After reading the description and the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I'm on my 2nd day and so far I think it is a terrific site and app. Thanks Mike.

Replies

• mnkarp
    mnkarp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"....

This is a great community, so glad you are here!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I understand what you mean, but 5'6'' seems tall to me. I'm only 4'11'' so even a difference of 10lbs can be quite noticeable.

EDIT: I just realized that you're male. My husband is only 5'5" (he says 5'6'' lol) and he has always had issues with his weight.
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Exactly how I found it! It is a great site! I definitely have that vertically challenged thing - but i'm shy of 5'3". Mind of matter - get some friends and take advantage of all the website has to offer! Friend me if you need encouragement!