My 2x Tee

Options
soze
soze Posts: 604 Member
Woke up this a.m. and wanted to go for a walk/hike. What to wear? I pull out a green Tee that looked in pretty good shape. I check the size, it is 2x. Hmmm, will it fit. Yep, not only fits but fits with a white Tee underneath. Started out wearing 4x! Off to the the local park. I pass a woman walking a dog. Hi! Good morning! I'm just trying to shake off a pound, you have a good day. She laughs. Off I go. Run into a bycylcist while a neighborhood of dogs are barking. I think they are out to get us (Trying to fake paranoia) He laughs and says, "Yeah they are!"

A lady speed walking passes me, I try the older humor, Just trying to shake off a pound. Good for you. Thanks, enjoy the day. I finish my little hike and head to a Hardees for my reward, a diet cola. The lady behind the counter knows me, How much weight have you lost, I say proudly, 64 lbs! She says good for you! I take the drink and start out. A gentleman catches our conversation. So you must be motivated. I say yes, there's a lot to that. I gorged myself and was miserably bloated for two days. so I called a friend, Helllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppp! He gave me a website. Also I was about to finish the CPA exam and I thought if I put this much work into losing weight I should be successful. Going for my self depreciating humor, I add, "I don't look that smart do I." (That comes back to bite, but later) He laughs and adds stay focused.

Now it's to the Grocery, Food, food, Fooooooooooooood! I go down the aisles excuse me, sorry, pardon me, oops. I finally make my weigh, oops I mean way, to the check out. I hear a guy talking about selling the family farm. Since I grew up on a farm I join the conversation. Finally check out. Grab the groceries and on my way to the Jeep.

Excuse me sir, you know your shirt is inside out, <Blush> err, oh, uh, well that's because I'm so proud of my 2x!

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    Options
    A great motivating post! Thanks! You have every right to be pround of your 2X!
  • urbanruralmomma
    Options
    Ah! But your sparkling personality and goodhearted humor kept anyone else from noticing!

Congrats on the weight loss too! That's really something so amazing most people - including myself - can't fully comprehend.