I hope I don't stop when I feel like I am failing

Options
I am new to this group. I did weight watchers online for a while, and it worked....until I hit a plateau, and gave up......I liked weight watchers online because I could track everything and see exactly what I was eating and how much I was eating in one day...I just hated to pay for it...Now, I am here again, on the weight loss track that feels like I will never reach the ultimate goal, and I am hoping to connect with some people that can continously give me the support and tell me that I am doing everything right.....and keep me encouraged to keep going.

Replies

• melross2
    melross2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. This site seems to have a lot of support. And like you I did ww, I was successful but when I gained a pound I gave up. We just need to let others on this site know when we are getting discouraged so we don't give up. I have lost 16 pounds, I still have 70 to go, but it's a good start. We can do it!
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    And now you found a site that is Free!1:) , that does the same thing, isnt it wonderful and budget-friendly?..Welcome to MFP! hope you have great success with this site
  • frekles12
    Options
    don't give up. You can do it. It just takes discipline and determination. Partner up with someone if you can and motivate each other. Just keep your long term goal in mind when you feel like quitting!
    Hope this helps
    best :)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    You can do it. If you want motivation and support add friends and motivate and support them, they will return the favor for you. Also, make and keep your diary public - people can offer insight if you do get stuck.

Welcome to MFP. It's an awesome place!
  • Sarah2020
    Options
    Thanks to all of you....I don't know anybody to add as friends, but I can keeo reporting....thanks a bunch:smile: