Who watched biggest loser?

Options
I loved Betty Sue, the mom on the pink team. I really didn't want her to go home. I thought the two girls (best freinds) should have gone home. What is your take on it?

Charlaine

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I loved Betty Sue, the mom on the pink team. I really didn't want her to go home. I thought the two girls (best freinds) should have gone home. What is your take on it?

Charlaine
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I didnt really like the pink team anyhow. I like the Orange team they were smart until this week with the not losing much weight . I expect the orange team is next , well one of them anyhow.
  • rainysoul
    Options
    I am at work (EMS 24 hour shifts...) I caught part of it...
    I know that the pink team got sent home, and all that...
    They seemed like they were really trying. I was sorry to see them go too.

I think something like that would be amazing... I would love to do it...
    Just no way I could leave for that long.
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I didnt really like the pink team anyhow. I like the Orange team they were smart until this week with the not losing much weight . I expect the orange team is next , well one of them anyhow.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Boo! I read this too early! I'm on the West Coast and it just started for me. OOPS! LOL I'm sick anyway, so I guess I can get in bed early tonight without wondering what happened. :)
  • memaw66
    Options
    Boo! I read this too early! I'm on the West Coast and it just started for me. OOPS! LOL I'm sick anyway, so I guess I can get in bed early tonight without wondering what happened. :)
    I am SO sorry. I didn't mean to ruin it for any one!!!

Forget what you just read. No body went home. LOL!!

Sorry:sad:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! No worries, at all! I knew I shouldn't have read it...just couldn't stop myself. :) I still get to see the "after" stuff...if I'm able to stay awake. This cold is kicking my butt!
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Man I forgot too that west coast is 3 hrs behind us arent they ?
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    I missed it! I really didn't want the pink team to go home, though! I liked the mom also. I like her personality. She seems pretty tough on the outside, but like most of us, she's a big cream puff on the inside! Kind of like my mom!
  • kcran
    kcran Posts: 18
    Options
    I really thought they should have sent the orange team home. They are the bigger threat to the yellow staying long. I didn't like Betty Sue's attitude. She was one of the teams who put the yellow team in that position. Need to be responsible for their actions.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I missed it due to AI :laugh:
    I'll have to see if I can find a website that does "missed it here, see it here" kind of thing.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was sad that the Pink team go. They should have sent the Grey team home for strategy, but I can understand why they went with the pink team. Hopefully the black team will be seperated next week & one of them will go home. I think the Orange team should have some good numbers next week since they 'slacked' for this week to make the numbers go down. Can't wait for next week to see what happens.

Later. :glasses:
  • memaw66
    Options
    I missed it due to AI :laugh:
    I'll have to see if I can find a website that does "missed it here, see it here" kind of thing.

How was AI?? I missed it due to BL. I wonder if Fox has where you can watch full episodes on your computer. I know ABC does because if I miss Grey's Anatomy that's how I catch up on it. Hmmm I will have to check that out tonight.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I finally was able to watch . I cried when they got there letters. I thought the mom and son should have gone home. The mom and son because they played a game that I think was not right. But, it is a game. I just don't like the mom. There is something weird about her. Not sure what it is and the son is a bit odd too.
  • memaw66
    Options
    I finally was able to watch . I cried when they got there letters. I thought the mom and son should have gone home. The mom and son because they played a game that I think was not right. But, it is a game. I just don't like the mom. There is something weird about her. Not sure what it is and the son is a bit odd too.
    That's funny you should say that about the son. I told my husband last night that I hope at the end of this he (the son) looks way different and gets contacts or something because he is just strange looking. I'm not trying to be mean about him though. I don't really care for the mom either.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I liked the orange team but I thought they should go home because they were/are obviously a big threat.
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    I wished it had been the Purple team that had gone home, until the pink team started having an attitude, then I was like why the heck are they mad if they had voted "off" the yellow team first...However they look great!
  • ashbeth8878
    Options
    I liked Bette sue but I was disappointed by the attitude they got. Allie got really snippy! I think the black team needs to go! I really feel for the purple team, they just can't drop big numbers-kind of like me!