fullbody.jpg

52poundsdown.jpg

onederland.jpg

first 5k
194986_1786380412104_1017334880_2066525_6893843_o.jpg

these are the most recent 185 ish

IMG_0063.jpg

208115_10150225390574104_705949103_8676466_4073870_n.jpg

i'm 5'8 btw i still have 34 lbs to my goal but i am now starting to see changes everyday! I'm running a half marathon in june as well and hoping to be down to 170 by then.

Replies

• teakaz
    teakaz Posts: 3
    Options
    WELL DONE!! Your story really motivates me to keep on going. Thanks!!
  • kathik9
    kathik9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow. What's been the most important thing on your journey? Share your wisdom?
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Theresa3187
    Options
    :smile: Great Job!!!! I really needed to see this today!!!! Thanks for sharing your great work with all of us.... How much did you work out during your weight loss journey? Can you tell us some things that worked really well for you and your journey?
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    to not give up when you hit a plateau i hit 2 one was really hard and i accidentally busted it after a month by having to get oral surgery and no exercise before hand i found out a hard lesson eat your exercise calories or you will hit a plateau!
  • bubbaduts
    Options
    :smile: Great Job!!!! I really needed to see this today!!!! Thanks for sharing your great work with all of us.... How much did you work out during your weight loss journey? Can you tell us some things that worked really well for you and your journey?

I normally workout 5-6 days a week eliptical late at night at first and once i got comfortable working out around people i started running and i loved it and haven't looked back since im also starting to see a personal trainer every saturday
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you skinny girl you! great job
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Congratulations!!!
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, i have just started and before i joined i was at my highest of 242lbs i lost 10lbs on my own but I gained a few back and then joined MFP and i lost 2lbs in a week. I would love to be your friend to follow you on your journey. good luck with your continued weight loss i hope i can post a weight loss success story that is so movtivating as yours.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    Woah! Look at the results! I'm currently struggling to lose my last 36lbs. Your pics are really encouraging :heart:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! Were you ever a runner before? If not how did you get started. I have never been a runner but I feel like I would love it at this point in my life. I just have no clue where to begin.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    fantastic pics! you are looking terrific!
  • unicorns89
    unicorns89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love that you said how tall you are because it sort of gives me a look at what I will look like at those different weights since I am the same height! Awesome Job!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I need one of those "see mom run" shirts! I run with my baby in the jogging stroller all the time! :)
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    awesome! simply amazing, can't wait til i am where you are :)
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    You look GRRRREAT! Excellent work! Your pics are very motivating. I'm 5'3" and 190 lbs. and want to start running but HOLY its HARD right now. Seeing your success gives me hope! Thanks for sharing.
  • bubbaduts
    Options
    Amazing Job! Were you ever a runner before? If not how did you get started. I have never been a runner but I feel like I would love it at this point in my life. I just have no clue where to begin.

lol I just went for it i really didn't know where to start either. i am a bad example to follow for that looking back i really could have hurt myself. i ran 9 minutes walked 3 for an hour the first time and then threw up didn't go back to the gym for 3 days but i was determined because i had hit a plateau by only using the elliptical. Now my longest run i've done is just over 10 miles. I'm getting there but it does take time so don't be in a hurry
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats! I can't wait to to look as good as you in a pair of shorts. :P
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing! Way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!