Tracy Anderson

tarazena
tarazena Posts: 93 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey- Does anyone else do Tracy Anderson workout? I do the mat routine and post-pregnancy (even though I've never had a baby) and absolutely LOVE them! Wow- for hips and thighs! just wondering if anyone else does her workouts. I only see P90X, Jillian Micheals etc. never seen anyone comment on her.

Replies

• i do have some of her videos...I have the mat, post preg, and dance cardio. They are fun and good for light toning but honestly you have to do her workouts two hours a day which is totally ridiculous. The reason you always see Jillian Michaels and P90X and Insanity is because they work in an hour a day or less and they burn major calories - and build lean muscle which you need to speed up your metabolism and be a fuel burning MACHINE =D But if you really love her videos and they motivate you to keep going everyday then by all means GO FOR IT! But after doing the other programs, honestly Tracy Anderson becomes way too easy and is no longer a challenge for myself.
  • I am just starting to experiment with Tracy Anderson and her 30 day method book! My sister who I just saw a few weeks ago while her family was visiting LA has been doing Metamorphosis and I am totally blown away with the results. Now I'm determined to try her workout. I'll be doing the post preg workout even though I never had a baby but my sister swears by it so I'm gonna try it! Would love to hear your progress too!
  • tarazena
    tarazena Posts: 93 Member
    I am just starting to experiment with Tracy Anderson and her 30 day method book! My sister who I just saw a few weeks ago while her family was visiting LA has been doing Metamorphosis and I am totally blown away with the results. Now I'm determined to try her workout. I'll be doing the post preg workout even though I never had a baby but my sister swears by it so I'm gonna try it! Would love to hear your progress too!

Wow- I totally want to try the Metamorphosis now. I've been doing her mat and post pregnancey workout for a couple months..but not religiously..but maybe 1-2 times per week...I mix it in with my other workouts. So far, I noticed a difference even with the small amount of times I do it. I always have had hip fat like crazy..and I swear it is taking off inches (not so much on the scale). My designer jeans are starting to fit really good...less "muffin top" for sure.
    I find her workouts super hard! I am sweating doing it the whole time and cursing at her for making it so hard. My husband actually does the post-pregnancy workout (abs and legs) and swears by it. He did p90X abs a couple times and didn't like it as much as TA. I am thinking maybe I should do more. They are time consuming but hurt so much and I feel tighter everytime I do it.
    Which metamorphosis did she get? I saw there are like 4 body types...I think I would be the "all over fat" type..or the pear shape one.
  • I think she did the abcentric one.
This discussion has been closed.