For those of you struggling with Easter Candy...

Options

Replies

• lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration (and superb role model)! This is exactly why we're here. Thanks.
    -LP
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    it just simply is not coming into my house this year. INstead, the skinny bunny comes here and delivers nuts, dried fruit and gift coupons for my kids.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    it just simply is not coming into my house this year. INstead, the skinny bunny comes here and delivers nuts, dried fruit and gift coupons for my kids.

I LOVE the idea of the "Skinny Bunny" that is a great way to make a healthy decision!! :)
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jessers26
    jessers26 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This was very inspirational. Thank you! Love the "skinny bunny" thing too!
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to go by putting those eggs back! That took will power! They might taste good, but they are not worth the guilt and trouble!!

I went to buy all the family chocolate. I bought myself 1 little tiny orange chocolate hen. That's it. I will eat it tomorrow and it will be my Easter treat. The 5 kids will get a basket of goodies, and that includes another for my 6th kid on Easter, my husband. I will put some of his candy in my basket,so my 4 year old doesn't wonder why the bunny forgot me, but it is all getting turned over to hubby, who can eat mounds of chocolate and not gain an ounce. I too am determined to not have to regret eating and eating. It is just NOT WORTH IT anymore.

Blessings to all of you on Easter!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    And so of course after posting that blog with that victory (which happened over a week ago).... husband comes from the grocery store with 4 cartons of marshmallow eggs and 3 packages of reeses pb eggs. I think I could have killed him...

But at least this candy I can portion control better - tonight I had 4 mallow eggs and a reeses pb egg -- and still under my calories (by 30 calories).