Before and after losing 30 pounds

Options
The real reason I am doing this is to see if I can figure out how to post pictures on here. So...this is a test, only a test....lol!! Thanks to "44236" for his tutorial on here. Now, I just hope it works!

angie1-23-11.jpg
Before 1/23/11

IMG00218.jpg
After 3/16/11

Replies

• Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! I did it!! The after pic kinda cut off on the right side, but it worked!!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I will figure out how to post before and after pics but you can tell a big difference..congrats!
  • lizhipwell
    Options
    Definitely a difference!
  • crunkpunch
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!
  • smpalmer85
    Options
    Awesome change. You can see a huge difference in your face already. My neck is always the last to go so I'm very jealous! glad you got the posting figured out. Keep it up.
  • Mellissande
    Options
    Looking good hun!!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    You are looking great!! Congratulations!
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    I can really see a big difference!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! You are doing an amazing job and I'm glad to have you as an friend :flowerforyou:
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    How did you do it I see you are a army mom so am I
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You have made some great progress! Wear it proud and keep on going! Woo HOO! :smile:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    great job! your face has really thinned out!
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    WOW BIG DIFFERENCE! YOU LOOK GREAT!:smile:
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Do you realize what an inspiration you are???
    I'm here to tell you that posting your progress is the greatest gift you can give to everyone looking for support! Look at what you've accomplished!
    It's a hard thing to post b4s, in-progress or afters. But kudo's to you for doing it! :drinker:
    I promise to post pics when I hit 25 pound lost....just made that a ST goal! :flowerforyou:
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Awesome success! Keep up the great work! Wow!!
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow thats just amazing. Your chin is gone. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I always love seeing these types of pictures its very encouraging. You look great, bow bow bow
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Already looking way slimmer and younger! WTG! Keep up all your hard work, it's paying off! :)
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are doing AWESOME, keep it up, it's working, plus you can already see a difference in your face. You are looking younger. Well done, BE PROUD and KEEP on getting healthy, it looks good on you :)
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow! 30 pounds makes a nice difference on you! Way to go!
  • drooks123
    drooks123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I am new at this and it's post's like yours that make me determined to succeed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!