Walk away the pounds

Options
Does anyone have any success stories with walk away the pounds???

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    Options
    I use that system in the winter when it's cold and snowy and I'm tired of my old basic treadmill. I'd rate it as average as far as programs go - but at least I can do it anywhere with or without the DVD's. Good Luck.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I use the videos on exercisetv when I want to add a little extra to my workout without killing myself. I log it as low-impact aerobics. I usually do the 2 mile walk(30min) or the 3mile which is about 38minutes. Not too strenuous, but it still gets your heart rate up!:tongue:
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have definitely. They are a must have for me (especially during PMS when I don't need to do anything strenuous). The 2mile and 3 mile walks give you the best exercise.
  • KimDis
    KimDis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My Mom used it to help her walk when she couldn't walk outdoors (weather, time of year, travel). She walks 4-5miles/day and she's lost 40lbs & kept it off!
  • tbsmith84
    Options
    I use walk away the pounds everyday. I love it! I ususally do 2 miles or 3. The miles are about 12 mins and the speed is about 4.5 mph or more. The dvd is a great way to lose weight. I started in December and by February I lost 10pds. I was walking 2 miles....6 days a week.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love love love these videos! Last year I lost 10 lbs (over a month or two maybe?) by eating better and doing those videos! I still do them all the time. Leslie Sansone is my hero! haha
  • hallie1107
    hallie1107 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 10 pounds just doing those DVDs :smile: Good luck!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!