GET FIT B4 SUMMER CHALLENGE

Options
"Get Fit Before Summer" challenge. It will start April 25th and end on the first day of Summer June 21st. That is 62 days away. Imagen what you can do in 62 day! All you have to do is introduce your self via a post on the group page. Tell us what your goal is and what motivates you to want to lose weight or stay fit... its that simple. Then on June 21st, which is the challenge end date post a before/after picture with a small post on your outcome... make sure that you diet safely. A crash diet is not good and if you 2lbs a week thats still means you are accomplishing your goal one pound at a time! Make sure to post how its going every week and ask question... alot of the recipes i cook are from members of this very group... We Can Do It!

Join Facebook Group: WEIGHT LOSS AND HEALTHY LIVING SUPPORT GROUP. (Health and wellness group)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122505841129112

RE-POST SO THAT YOUR FRIENDS CAN JOIN IN!

Replies

• bmonahan115
    bmonahan115 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    super ecited for this, jining the webpage, but i don't use my FB to update my fitness or anything at all, so i'll do allmy logging there. looking forward to this! and this summer! :D
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Yes i love groups!
  • etrnltrust
    Options
    I am in!!!! I can't wait for this, this is exactly what I needed. I was just invited to my boyfriends lake house for their "family" trip and I want to feel great about myself! We can do this.
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    awesome would love to join. have been trying to get rid of the last 10 pounds forever. and if thats not possible just to "tone"