Let's see/hear some 30 day shred success stories !!

Options
2»

Replies

• elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 tonight and while I haven't lost any weight (gained a lb actually!) I've lost 2.5 inches from my waist and 2.5 from my hips and almost an inch from each thigh. And I feel like I can do ANYTHING. I guess I'll see how I feel here in 30 min, lol!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for my DVD to arrive. I am very excited!!! Can't wait to get started.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

I've just done day 6 its the longest i have kept up with it in a row...and i soo want to stick with it for the full 30!
  • patriciadunn
    patriciadunn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on L1D6 and I have already lost a couple of pounds. I am still doing other exercising like walking. Also I am moving so lots of packing, moving boxes, etc. I feel great so far and can't wait to finish my 30 days!
  • hallie1107
    hallie1107 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 D5 this morning and I could do a full push up!!! First time ever! She kicks my butt but I love it! I have lost almost 3.5 pounds already. I also supplement with Walk Away the Pounds and I take my dog for long walks at night. Good luck and hang in there you can do it!! :happy:
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    I have been using it. I enjoy the workouts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!