morning poop

Options
2»

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Another thought...

One time I was all clogged up and googled natural remedies. The best one I found was a few dates and a glass of milk at night. The next morning I was good to go. Try it, it might work for you too.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the mini giggles with this...

I am on a morning first thing schedule...it just slowly worked out that way. Fiber helps, the night before, but other than that my body just said this is it's time.

Otherwise, I agree with the other folk who say who cares if you go #2 or not. It's not that big of a deal...you should be looking at the downward trend, not the exact number...there are a lot of things that go into weight, like water. Are you going to dehydrate yourself next? The point is to lose fat, not just "weight" in general. The mass of feces in your colon isn't why you are here, it's presumably the excess body fat.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    smdh....coffee...no wonder...
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    hot water will also get them moving. it's not always the actual coffee, it's normally just the effect of hot water. also stretching. that'll get you movin!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    no even coffee is helping me anymoe :( I wish I could be regular again like I was once was *sigh*
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds it vaguely disturbing that people are suggesting a stool softener? Surely if you're eating enough fibre and good fats you shouldn't need some sort of medication to have a poo?

Do agree with black coffee though - I don't drink it for that purpose (I just luuuuurve it) but it certainly hastens things along sometimes....
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds it vaguely disturbing that people are suggesting a stool softener? Surely if you're eating enough fibre and good fats you shouldn't need some sort of medication to have a poo?

Do agree with black coffee though - I don't drink it for that purpose (I just luuuuurve it) but it certainly hastens things along sometimes....

I do all this already and still have trouble going, but then this is coming from someone who used to go everyday at least 2 times a day, when I was eating bad. Maybe I am asking for too much lol I am trying everything natural at the moment, more fiber, more water, good fats, probiotics, hopefully something helps!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    annieee i kinda agree about the stool softners since im not bogged up... but i was trying not to do coffee cause thats just a reverse affect... unless... hmmm maybe i do a shot of espresso and thats all HMMMMM
  • VerySherry
    Options
    For an evening snack,have some prunes. You will have a bowel movement first thing in the morning.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    tmi2.gif Serious. Dude.

• katslosingit
    katslosingit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have to ask, why is this a goal? What do you hope to gain from it?

As a suggestion though, if you'd like to figure out how much your poo weighs, you could always weigh yourself before you poo and then again after it and subtract that amount from your morning weight.