Completing Daily Food log after midnight

Options
When I complete my food log after midnight, MFP does not post it on my home page and my friends updates that I have completed my day. My friends then think that I didn't log for that day. Does anyone else have this issue and is there something I can do to change this?

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I usually just hit the button to complete the entry, then it pops up.
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Yeah, mine wont post to my page if it is after midnight. Guess they don't think we want it posted if we wait til the next day.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Also remember your friends can see your diary at any time, via your profile so they can always look that way if they are curious.
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It will not pop up on mine no matter what I do!
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Trying going here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/settings and checking your News Feed settings.
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It will also break your "you have logged in for so-many-days-in a row"...every time I log an entry now, I hit complete that way whether I enter my lunch and dinner after midnight or not, it doesn't matter.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    go to your settings and change it so that it pops up i had to do it too because i couldnt figure out why mine was doing the same thing.
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    It will also break your "you have logged in for so-many-days-in a row"...every time I log an entry now, I hit complete that way whether I enter my lunch and dinner after midnight or not, it doesn't matter.

That's the part I hate! I've logged 235 days in a row, but I've completed after midnight twice, so no one knows. LOL!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    For me, I have mine account defaulted to Pacific time, while I'm actually Eastern Standard time. I log my calories/exercise often around 12-1am, and like having the extra time to do so. Plus, I haven't had another instance where the system reset my login counter because it thought I never logged my calories for the day :)
  • selfdiscipline73
    Options
    Thank you all for the help! I will try your suggestions!
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    For me, I have mine account defaulted to Pacific time, while I'm actually Eastern Standard time. I log my calories/exercise often around 12-1am, and like having the extra time to do so. Plus, I haven't had another instance where the system reset my login counter because it thought I never logged my calories for the day :)

That's so smart! I just changed mine. :)
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will acknowledge it...bravo!!
  • selfdiscipline73
    Options

Thank you for this suggestion! Very smart! I changed my time zone and that worked perfectly!
    :happy:
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Ah, so you just "Complete" even though your day isn't done...good idea. I'll try that as I'm having the same issues.