new sheriff in town

Options
Ok, i just signed up and started dieting today, i plan on losing alot of weight fast, anyone wanna chat or motivate eachother just holler, could use some folks to brag to, i'm very competetive, if you want to track eachothers progress lets do it, i'll try to keep up, thanks, i love this site, just what i needed

Replies

• DonHawk
    Options
    Ok, i just signed up and started dieting today, i plan on losing alot of weight fast, anyone wanna chat or motivate eachother just holler, could use some folks to brag to, i'm very competetive, if you want to track eachothers progress lets do it, i'll try to keep up, thanks, i love this site, just what i needed
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Welcome!

Bring on the bragging! Hehe.

Don't worry about doing this fast. While it is fun to see progress in the beginning, if you try and rush it you will get stuck just as fast as those first pounds came off. You will get there though! And we will be here to listen to your success stories!

Love the great attitude! :flowerforyou:
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dhawk: Welcome. I am relatively new here and like it alot. The database is fantastic and you can add new foods.
    It really makes watching you calories very easy.

Good Luck!

Bonnie
  • debmichaud
    debmichaud Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the name! Go get um!

Debra
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome sir to MFP! It is a wonderful place and people here are extremely nice and supportive. Just sit tight, stay motivated and enjoy the ride! :)
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome sheriff!!! Wish you all the success you desire. Make sure you read all the information for newbies, great info.

I'm a 49 year old grandpa who has to watch his weight and this site is a great way to do it. Fill in all the basic information, put down your goals and the site will calculate the calories you require to meet your goal. Be faithfull in keeping track of everything you are eating and log it. This diary of calories is your first competition, can you stay at or just below your alloted calories for the day. Bit by bit, pound by pound you will gradually see the pounds coming off. You can do this ... Remember ther is some smokin hottie that is waiting for the you, you want to be.

One last thing, get back to the gym as you know you can get a great sweat from punching that bag and the other benefit is you get to eat your excercise calories !