My first day of 30day Shred

Options
OMG it totally kicked my butt, I just finally realized how much weight that I still have to lose, I couldn't believe still how much I have to go, I couldn't even finish the first level without stopping, and I didn't even finish it, I feel pretty good though, I know that I am getting up early before work and going to do it again till I can finish the first level, man I really can't believe it, I didn't go to the gym tonight and felt like crap and thought I totally needed to do something so I did it and I know it will get easier,

Going to go and watch the biggest loser!!!!!!!

Molly:heart:

Replies

• MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    OMG it totally kicked my butt, I just finally realized how much weight that I still have to lose, I couldn't believe still how much I have to go, I couldn't even finish the first level without stopping, and I didn't even finish it, I feel pretty good though, I know that I am getting up early before work and going to do it again till I can finish the first level, man I really can't believe it, I didn't go to the gym tonight and felt like crap and thought I totally needed to do something so I did it and I know it will get easier,

Going to go and watch the biggest loser!!!!!!!

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 30day shred. I have the 30day shred and i love the workout and trust me I say it gets easier. I never thought I would get through it without stopping but I have. I do it everyother day and I have been doing it since Oct. 1st. Good luck you can get past the pain. :flowerforyou:
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    Great job on attempting it!! Also having the attitude that you are going to continue to do it until you can do it without stopping!!
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Keep on doing it. Someday soon you will give yourself a good present:
    You will be able to get through the workout!
    (it does get easier)

Bonnie
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone, it has been hard, I am kinda sore this morning but feel really good, I am really seeing a difference in my body with the hard work that I am putting it through. I just know that I can do this and it will work. My kids did the workout with me so I have the support from them.

I will let you know how it goes tonight. :bigsmile:

Have a Great Day!!!!!!