Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confessions of a thinner person...

Mountain_woman
Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
Okay, now that you've either lost some weight or lost all you wanted, what is one of the things you find yourself doing that you never did before? A confession...prancing in front of my mirror, semi-dressed, flexing. I just feel so yummy!

Replies

• hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Allowing pictures to be taken of me
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    E N J O Y !!!!!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    That is wonderful!! haha. You strut your stuff and be proud.

I'm hoping within the next month I can feel like that too :)
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    this sounds like fun! congrats, i can't wait till I am doing the same!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Wearing tight shirts, to show it off!
  • I'm almost a totally different person now....much more outgoing lol I wear shorts, tank tops, skip around, will jump in front of the camera quick! I don't cringe when a waitress wants to put us in a booth & I"m totally looking forward to sitting in the plane seat that will take me to Amsterdam in November ;) Bring it!!!

Those are just a few of the highlights :flowerforyou:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I keep dancing, or jumping around. I used to hate dancing, and now I find I can't keep still.
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    I'm now searching for 5km runs in the local area to try out. I NEVER thought I would say that!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Love wearing tighter shirts because my belly doesn't pop out. Love wearing really really tight jeans cause they make my thighs look good!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    These all sound great! Thanks for replying guys! Congrats on all your success now and to come!