Returning User

bripeikert
bripeikert Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I'm not exactly new to myfitnesspal, but I am new as of starting over right now! I joined this site in March/April of this year and managed to lose 10 pounds. However, things got very busy for me and I stopped logging in as often, watching what I was eating, and didn't make it to the gym as often. Sadly I haven't been to the gym/worked out since this summer. Needless to say I have gained all that weight back. I am here again with a goal to lose 15 pounds this time and keep it off! Wish me luck!

108550.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• bripeikert
    bripeikert Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm not exactly new to myfitnesspal, but I am new as of starting over right now! I joined this site in March/April of this year and managed to lose 10 pounds. However, things got very busy for me and I stopped logging in as often, watching what I was eating, and didn't make it to the gym as often. Sadly I haven't been to the gym/worked out since this summer. Needless to say I have gained all that weight back. I am here again with a goal to lose 15 pounds this time and keep it off! Wish me luck!

108550.png
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

108550.png

Good for you for coming back !! Best wishes for permanent success!!
This discussion has been closed.